IDO Media is a national, full-service marketing agency with its head office in Winnipeg and branch offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Edmonton. We specialize in connecting businesses to Canada’s Chinese market. Through customized full-scale marketing and advertising plans, we create and execute result-oriented campaigns with optimal outcomes.
IDO Media has rapidly become one of Canada’s top cross cultural marketing agencies. If you are passionate about the industry and keen to learn, we want to hear from you.
- Is self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision
- Has the ability to work both individually and together with a team
- Has a unique take on every task
- Is full of creative ideas
- Is organized and an efficient team player
- Has great communication and customer service skills
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting short deadlines and learning rapidly
- Is able to multitask and handle multiple projects at once
- Is punctual, friendly, professional, has strong organizational skills, communication skills as well as excited to learn and grow
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Including one (1) hour unpaid break.
Comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees who have successfully completed the probation period
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
English and Bi-lingual Mandarin preferred
If IDO Media’s opportunity excites you and you’re looking to kick-start a career in advertising & marketing industry, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.